HOW TO: make a collage using photos from Instagram
1. Go to getLoupe.com
2. Click on “Get Started”
3. Next, press on the “Add Photos” Button. Your screen should look like this
4. Select the Instagram tab.
5. Type what you would like to make a collage of. In this case, we want to make a collage of “heels” and click ok.
6. You should see photos related to “heels” pop up. You can select “ALL” or choose the images that you would like in the collage. Then click Add Photos
7. Watch the magic happen. Wonder how Loupe works? Read about it.
8. And voila! You can scroll over each photo for a larger view.
9. You can also move photos around or delete photos within a collage by clicking “EDIT”. When you’re finished, click “EDIT” again.
10. Now click “Save”. You can name your collage and even add a description! If you do not want your collage in the public gallery, click on the lock to make it private. It should look like this:
11. Once you’ve saved your collage, you can
- Share your collage on Facebook
- Tweet your collage
- Email your collage
- Download the collage onto your computer
- Blog about your new collage by adding the Embed link to your site!